Travel with Paulette
SINGLE DAY TRIPS
SINGLE DAY TRIPS
YORK DEPARTURE: COUSLER PARK, PARK ENTRANCE RD. (off Greenbriar Rd.) YORK 17408
LANCASTER DEPARTURE: RED ROSE COMMONS SHOPPING CENTER, 1700 FRUITVILLE PIKE, LANCASTER 17601
DUE TO COVID OR ANY OTHER VARIANCE, UNEXPECTED CHANGES MAY OCCUR AND ALL COMPONENTS OF THE TOUR ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
TOTEM POLE PLAYHOUSE - "FOOTLOOSE" SOLD OUT!
AND HICKORY BRIDGE FARM
Tuesday, August 9
Totem Pole Playhouse presents "Footloose". . . Ren and his mom move from Chicago to the town of Belmont, a small farm town. They were not prepared for the local laws - including a ban on dancing. With this Oscar-nominated hit, the celebrated film musical now bursts explosively onto the Totem Pole Playhouse stage.
COST: $115/per person
* 11:00 a.m. Luncheon at Hickory Bridge Farm Restaurant
(Enjoy a farm-style dinner served in the old Pennsylvania barn furnished with many farm related antiques. Each table is decorated with cloth linens and old fashioned dinnerware. All farm dinners consist of typical American foods using family recipes. Many fruits and vegetables used are from their garden or neighboring farms).
* 2:00 p.m. - Matinee Show: "Footloose"
* Tips & Taxes
* Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation - Innovative Coach
* Approximate arrival home 5:45-6:30 p.m.
NORTH EAST MARYLAND ADVENTURE
Thursday, August 18
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: JULY 30, 2022
COST: $155/per person
* Admission and demonstrations at Stepping Stone Farm Museum.
* Lunch at Woody's Crab House
* Free time to explore the town of North East
* Tour and carriage ride - Fairwinds Farm and Stables (meet the inhouse author, speaker and screenwriter Jo Ann S. Dawson who will share her experience writing the screenplay "Cream of the Crop". The movie to be released May 19, 2022.
* Kilby's Creamery (everyone will enjoy an ice cream cone).
* Tips and Taxes
* Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation - Wolf's Bus Lines
"AUTUMN IN BEDFORD"
Friday, October 7
"Founders Crossing". . . a most unique place to shop! Travelers come from near and far to experience this artisan and vintage marketplace.
Horn O Plenty Restaurant. . . Enjoy a true "Farm to Table" dining experience.
"Old Bedford Village". . . Step back into a bygone era of period clothed craftsmen and women and learn about Bedford's historic past.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 1, 2022
COST: $147/per person
* Visit to Countryside Gardens Shop
* Free time at "Founders Crossing"
* Lunch at "Horn O Plenty" Restaurant
* Tour of "Old Bedford Village"
* Ice cream treat at Lincoln Highway Creamery (36 flavors to choose from)
* Deluxe Motorcoach transportation - Wolf's Bus Lines